Keyboard Accompaniment and Improvisation
A Handbook of Practical Piano Skills
|Autor(en):||Ralph Abelein, Jyrki Tenni|
€ 33,00 (inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versandkosten)
|auf meinen Merkzettel in den Warenkorb|
If you feel that you would like to have more practical piano skills, this textbook is for you. It is the ultimate collection of ideas for keyboard accompaniment and improvisation, patterns and practical applications, as well as chord progressions. There are exercises for rhythmic development, hand independence, understanding rules of harmonization, creating variations, and also a lot of practical tips and songs to which you can apply your new skills.
This book is designed for pianists who want to learn improvised accompaniment. It can be used for self-study, in music schools, or in conservatory courses for training prospective piano teachers. The material will give impetus to amateurs with basic piano skills and theory, as well as to professionals with a classical background.
The online accessible audio content includes recordings of the exercises and accompaniment patterns. This will give the student an accurate and vivid impression of each style and encourage learning by motivating to play along.
- over 50 accompaniment patterns such as pop/rock, swing, country, tango, cha-cha-cha, bossa nova, samba, etc.
- exercises to improve timing, listening and improvisation skills, and the independence of the hands
- chords and chord progressions
- ideas for improvising over chord changes
- tools for harmonizing melodies
- a unique step-by-step guide on how to play melody, chord tones, and bass together
- online access to 99 audio tracks (patterns and play-alongs)
Product presentation: http://keyboardacc.com
Detterbeck, Markus; Schmidt-Oberländer, Gero:
MusiX 2 Neuausgabe – Unterrichtsbuch (Klasse 7/8)
AUS DEM KATALOG
Laufer, Daniela; Vogel, Corinna:
Musikunterricht inklusiv, Buch + App
Rhythmus ohne Grenzen